Tracks usage and prevents unathorized use of your compactor — on-site
The patented Waste Edge #300 records frequency of waste compactor use by tenant, department or individual. Remote editing on a PC can create new accounts, delete accounts and lock-out unauthorized users. Software offers a variety of management reports.
Ideal for shopping centers, malls, industrial complexes, hotels and healthcare facilities.
Waste Edge 300 works around the clock to provide control and greater profitability for property managers and business owners.
Retrofittable to most new or existing waste compactors. No need to change compactors or haulers.
- Easily access use of the compactor by entering ID number on the Monitor keypad and/or by using a TrashPass Key. LED display guides user
- Prevents unauthorized compactor use.
- Provides data for accurate and equitable distribution of waste removal costs.
- On-site Waste Edge Monitor supports 256 accounts (users) per compactor
- Modular design allows expansion for additional functions and features
- Oversized keypad for easy use with gloves
- Large LED display offers maximum visibility
- Management can perform remote editing and data retrieval functions such as:
– Adding or closing accounts
– Locking out unauthorized users
– Retrieving usage totals for billing or historical records
- Stores up to 1 year of detailed account usage information on PC hard drive
- Management can generate a wide range of reports, sorted by account, department, compactor, region and/or designated time period.
Standard Operation & Configuration
- One Waste Edge 300 Usage/Security Monitor is required for each waste compactor; Installation at compactor site
- Users key in PIN on Monitor keypad and/or use an optional TrashPass Key
- The Monitor operates in conjunction with the WinEdge Software Program. (Communicates with 1 or up to 4000 Monitors)
- Data retrieval is performed remotely on a PC including changes, additions, deletions or lock-outs
- A variety of management reports can be generated
Standard System Features
- Waste Edge Model 300 Usage/Security Monitor
- Keypad-Lexan, U.V. stabilized
- Easy to read LED display
- Programmable spare inputs and outputs
- Power filter with surge protection
- On-board LED status lights
- Non-volatile memory prevents data loss during power interruption or extended power loss
- Built-in board level modems
- Built-in RS232 port
- Can be combined with Fullness Monitors
- Card Reader: Alternative or additional means of accessing use of compactor with the TRASHPASS Key
- Generic and Custom TrashPass Keys: Designed for use in harsh environments
- Phone Line splitter system: Enables a single phone line to communicate with up to 9 separate compactor monitors.