Take control of your baler and
compactor business as never before.
Increase tonnage per pickup, while you increase customer satisfaction…
with lower operating costs!
Only One Plus offers you the technology to take your recycling business to a new level. Our Baler Boss Systems allow restricting of baler access to authorized users and keep count of the number of bales made within any time frame up to a year. For your compactor customers, the Waste Edge System can accurately identify a full compactor container and automatically send a wireless email pickup request to you and your customer. By picking up only full containers, you can handle more business without adding drivers or trucks. This means you can increase profitability and customer satisfaction!
And you further reduce expenses by eliminating emergency or weekend pickups and paying for overtime–they will no longer be needed! The service also helps to prevent overload violations, because you can set the fullness level.
- Never have to worry about late call-ins or staffing for holiday overtime
- Drastically reduce fuel usage, truck maintenance and labor costs
- Pickup full loads with more material and avoid overweight loads and fines
- Helps logistics and scheduling
- Baler management solution records bales produced and notifies you when ready to pickup
- Fully automated–No customer or employee involvement
- Proven by recyclers and haulers across the country, the patented Waste Edge System is a powerful sales tool.
- You will actually be able to turn the most demanding customer into the most satisfied
One Plus is the World’s Largest Manufacturer of
Waste Compactor Monitoring Systems.
Celebrating Over 20 Years of Excellence.
Watch our short overview movie.
Then give us a call. The sooner you call, the more you’ll save!
Talk to One Plus
Wireless Waste Edge® Compactor Monitoring System is the perfect solution for winning new customers and improving account retention. Fully automated operation eliminates pick-up of partially filled containers to save your customers money while preserving your margins.
The Leak Edge® System Option to Waste Edge provides fail-safe, automated hydraulic leak detection with remote alerts. It combines real-time monitoring with auto-compactor shutdown and auto-restart, when fluid level is restored.
Now you can save money by being green!
Waste Edge Compactor Monitors cut down on pollution and your fuel usage by slashing the number of waste pickups needed. It’s an easy way to reduce your company’s carbon footprint, while saving money!
One Plus is the World’s Largest Manufacturer of Waste Compactor Monitoring Systems.