Comprehensive Remote Monitoring and Management of Balers
This a truly powerful, effective, yet simple to use software tool which can provide information about the operation and activity of any company’s baler – at any location – at any time. Most reports are generated automatically but others can be generated on-demand, as needed.
Bale-Edge Windows-based Software capabilities include:
- Remotely set up a pre-determined number of bales made that will automatically trigger a fax or modem call to be sent to the hauler/recycler company requesting a pick-up
- Two-way communication which, for example, would enable a hauler/recycler to communicate with the Baler Boss to determine how many bales have been made and are waiting for pickup
- Activate the Preventative Maintenance (PM) feature. When a predetermined number of total hours which the baler has run and/or total number of bales which have been made, the Baler Boss will automatically alert the company which services your baler. Extends the life of the baler
- Providing reports of when pick-ups are made. Reports can be used by hauler or recycler to create billings
- Allow your dispatcher to contact any of your balers to determine the current status of bales made. Provides efficient use of equipment.
- Provides historical data in graphical or report formats on bales made and picked-up by month. Can be output to Excel.
The above is a very minimal listing of the BaleEdge Software capabilities. The capabilities are almost endless and can provide you with the information and the means to effect significant savings in your waste removal costs.
Ask for more information and copies of sample reports…